Located in the south east corner of the inner ward at the Tower of London.
From the infomation panel: “This massive fortress gun is believed to have been captured by British forces from the forts guarding Canton during the Second China War in 1856-61. It was brought to Britain as a trophy by HMS Nankin. It was formerly displayed at Upnor Castle, Kent and the Rotunda, Woolwich. Chinese about 1840 ”
Avatar of artfletch