8/5/2016 Update: materials, scope dial base, world lighting, barrel detail, receiver and trigger tweaked. Mesh topology reduced from 59,000 to 50,000.
A Remington 700 SPS 3D Model. This was modeled after the real-world counterpart using reference images.
Material nodes have image names that are used in that specific node. Ready to render.
Available in .blendFeatures:
– 3 texture variants: 1 base texture and 2 camo textures. 4096×4096
– Named Materials, Node setup.
– separate mesh groups and proper pivot points for “mechanical parts”
– centered mesh
– 1.00 scale
– UV textures
– Parented Objects: Sniper rifle, Scope, magazine. This can be undone: Alt + P then select Clear Parent.
– Includes Bump maps for scope, scope dials, and stockpad