Micro Tower Case for the Raspberry Pi 4 – 2Gb / 4GB / 8GB Models.
This Micro Tower Case is designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 Models in combination with big heatsinks, Max room height from the Raspberry PCB (when installed to the case) to the top of the casing is 70mm.
Please Note: This is an STL ONLY for Personal 3D Printing and not the physical product. This requires a 3D Printer and knowledge of 3D Printing to use. You get a unique download link after your purchase.
• PET(G), ABS, PLA or ASA
Recommended Print Settings:
No Supports Needed!
Layer Height higher than 0.25mm is not recommended.
• 0.2mm Layer Height
• 30% Grid Infill for the Casing Parts (100% Recommended)
• 100% Infill for the Honeycomb/Filter Parts
• 100% Infill for the Mounting Plate + IO Shield
• 8x M2.5 – 8mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Side Panels
• 8x M2.5 – 6mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Side Panel Filters or Window
• 4x M2.5 – 10mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Stands
• 4x M2.5 – 16mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Raspberry Pi + ICE Tower
• 4x M2.5 – 8mm Socket Cap Bolts or Screws – For the Raspberry Pi
STL Files are ©2020 E-Studios (WWW.E-STUDIOS.EU) . All Rights Reserved.
Note that all content is subject to trademark® and copyright© protection of the brand named above.
STL files are sold on an “as-is” basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host, or transfer the 3D Printable Assets.
The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purposes.
3D printable files may be downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file-sharing or distribution site or services.
Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.